Space is limited to 30 participants, so please register in advance by filling out this form.
The workshop will cover answers to the following questions, and more:
- What are the best types of vegetable seeds for saving? What types of vegetables? Any particular varieties that are better than others?
- What are the benefits of sowing seeds grown locally in our neighborhoods?
- Are there some types of vegetable plants that have better germination rates?
- What is the best way to grow vegetables and herbs for seed collection?
- How can you tell when the seeds are ready for collecting?
- How long do the seeds stay viable after being collected and how should they be stored for maximum success in germination?